Knowledge Leadership Workout
How to lead knowledge workers and create a knowledge sharing culture
Leaders are shaping the knowledge culture of their organisations – explicitly and intentionally or not – and as Peter Drucker, the father of modern management and pioneer for knowledge work, said: “culture eats strategy for breakfast”. But how do knowledge leaders behave, what does a role model do, and how is knowledge sharing fostered without neglecting performance orientation?
Knowledge leadership workout series provides insights and exercises to outperform as a knowledge leader.
Who should participate – and why?
- Leaders and Managers who lead knowledge workers
- Knowledge managers, HR managers and others coaching leaders to perform better
Learnings – Knowledge Leadership
- Understanding the very essentials and the practical implications of knowledge leadership
- Linking knowledge performance with business performance
- Acting as a role model; appreciating knowledge work; linking knowledge work with career
- Leading knowledge leaders and applying the expert model
- Exploiting the benefits of knowledge networking
- Establishing and using specific knowledge measures
Online (English): € 299
28 February 2022
In person (German): € 399
14 February 2022
(excl. 20% VAT)