How is Knowledge Management implemented successfully?
The KM Essentials Training Course focuses on essential concepts, methods and tools to anchor KM successfully in the organisation, including the implementation of a km-assessment, development of a KM policy and strategy, leadership to establish the right knowledge culture, establishing communities of practice successfully, defining and optimizing key knowledge processes, using modern IT-tools and measuring the success of KM. The implementation of KM including awareness campaigns is also a key element in this training.
Who should participate – and why?
- Knowledge Managers who want to be fit for their job.
- Managers, who are responsible for leading knowledge workers and a knowledge enterprise.
- Professionals with responsibilities linked with KM, aiming to be a competent partner.
Learnings – Knowledge Capturing
- Assessing the KM status and drafting a KM Concept for the future of my organization
- How to fulfill the KM-requirements of ISO-Standards 30401 on Knowledge Management
- Optimizing knowledge processes, anchoring KM methods in business processes
- Facilitating Communities of Practice and international knowledge networks
- Designing and optimizing knowledge products and knowledge services
- Analysing and Measuring the impacts of Knowledge Management and reporting on KM
- Developing a KM Awareness Campaign and communicate effectively on KM
Andreas Brandner (KMA), Birgit Gobi (Hewlett Packard Enterprise), Petra Herout (HORIZONT3000)
Dates and Location
Online (English): 31 May 2022 – 1 June 2022
Vienna, in person: € 1.396
Online: € 898
Special Offer: 1+1=1.5
Learning together doubles fun and halves the price. The second participant only pays 50% of the price!